Need Input - Best Library Article

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TomW

I'm planning on running the best article contest same as last year (open period for nominations, top 5 to a poll, and prizes to #1 and #2).

Now the delima:

This year, one of the articles content was developed by skiprat (Stephen Jackson). The content was complied into a library article by Barney Merrill (titan2). I cleared the idea personally with Stephen before I accepted the article for the library....

Now the question: If it wins, who gets the prize?

Knowing Stephen, I don't think he would have spent the time to create the article himself, so Barney did the members a service, but the intelligence came from Stephen....

Comments, Suggestions?

Thanks
Tom

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Tom,
If you are going to run it the same as last year then I think that the prize (if it wins) should go to Titan2. This is because your rules say:

It's time to acknowledge the folks who have taken the time to prepare and submit an article for the Library. If you have enjoyed the articles that were posted in 2010, please take the time to nominate the article and author in this thread.

It may be a good idea, however, to plan on more collaborative articles in the future. Depending on prize availability could we award both of them a prize?

Top Bottom