Greetings from Little Rock!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VulcanR&D

I never knew that there was a whole hobby devoted to pen making until a few days ago. I am looking forward to jumping head first into some 'experimental' pen materials!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MOtrooper

Glad to have you here! I'm from Fulton, Missouri and went to college at Harding University in Searcy, AR. There are lots of great people here who are more than willing to help you with anything.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
:eek::eek:Wow!!!! Just visiting earth for R&D from Vulcan!!!!:eek::eek:

I thought Mr Spock was cool---looking forward to comments from his R&D department!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Welcome to earth, welcome to IAP!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ctubbs

Welcome Nathan, from far west Kentucky, to the addiction, sometimes referred to as the vortex. Be sure to give the library a good bit of time. The link is at the top of the page. You will find an article called Library Index. This covers tutorials on about anything pen making you can think of. You will also notice that there are articles listed by year. Much good info there as well. When these fail to answer your questions, by all means post it here. I have never seen one go unanswered very long. You might also want to give this thread a good look. It has some very good info for the beginning pen turner; http://content.penturners.org/library/general_reference/Getting_started_in_pen_turning.pdf. Grab some wood, make some shavings and have fun all the while being safe.
Charles

asyler

Local Chapter Leader
welcome,, as a matter of fact,, several of us in cenrtal arkansas are planing a meeting aug 6 ,, 10 am to 2 pm .. contact me for more info,,

76winger

Welcome from Lebanon, Indiana!

Interestingly, my dad was born in Little Rock back in 1929 and we visited there when I was around 10. Since I'm 54 now, I'm sure the town as grown since those days.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
From Little Rock to Southern Indiana...Welcome to the IAP site. Lots of information at the click of a button. Enjoy.

Top Bottom