Great day!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

I have been trying for 6 months to sell my house in a terrible housing market. Yesterday, I got a phone call at work that someone had put an offer on our house and I left work light a crazy man, in the snow storm that was just beginning. 4 hours of negotiations and our house is now sold!

This gives up 45 days to buy and move into a new house : )

I am so very excited. We found the perfect house months ago and we prayed it would still be on the market when our house finally sold. Fortunately it is!

We are going first of the week to offer on the house and property of our dreams.

The LOML even loves the same house that I do. Really, I could care less about the house...I just wanted a bigger garage. We found it, 30 x 40 ft out building with concrete floor.

All I need to do is insulate it, wire it, drywall it, heat it and run ductwork. Should only take a few hours : ) hehehe.

I consider my wife and I to very fortunate to sell our house in this recession.

God bless us all!!

Grub32

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Congrats!! Your shop will be the envy of the list (at least by this member who has 1/2 a garage but only when there isn't a car in it).

GK

bitshird

Congratulations, It's nice to hear something positive. glad toy get a shop, better put a GPS in you pocket, you might get lost in that large of a shop.:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom