Good Feet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norsky

Hello.
This forum has answers for any problem .
Have any of you had experience with the Good Feet store?
I have problem with heel pain and pain radiating up leg.
Thanks
Sid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Sid,

Their web site looks good, but of course they are advertising their product.

If the product isn't too dreadfully expensive, give it a try. Foot Locker also sells a better than average insole that replaces the insole in your shoes.

If the problem is made worse by standing in the shop, consider buying one of the higher quality cushion mats. I bought a cheap one, and regret the decision!

FWIW,

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by Norsky
<br />Hello.
This forum has answers for any problem .
Have any of you had experience with the Good Feet store?
I have problem with heel pain and pain radiating up leg.
Thanks
Sid
We have a store here locally, used to be called something else I believe. I have their insoles, have had the same ones for several years now. Work great. Used to get that 'knife in the heel' feeling. It takes a little to get used to them. They told me to use them a couple hours at a time at first.

bob393

I turn in Wolverine Dura-shock work boots.
I don't think anything is more comfortable and no chips in the socks.
Just my two cents.

Chuck B

I have flat feet now from wearing combat boots for many years. I also started to get pain in my heels & ball of my feet. I also bought the Good Feet inserts. you have to take out the inside liners of your sneakers/shoes & put the insoles & the cover over them yu'll get used t them easily. I wear mine at least 10 hours every day & I walk an average of 10 miles eery day (I'm a Mailman) The only thing I would do differently is get them from a Doctor that way they are made especially for your foot & it would be about the same price.

Chuck

wudnhed

I wear Birkenstocks for my feet. Used to be a hair stylist and on my feet all the time, they work great! Anything you can do to keep from standing on your hells and distribute your weight evenly will help.

BigRob777

Are you gellin'?[8D][:D] I'm getting ready to buy some rubber floor mats, that are on sale at HF. Insoles are good too. Mainly, I agree with Eagle. Sit while you turn.
Rob

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Norsky
<br />I have problem with heel pain and pain radiating up leg.
Thanks
Sid

Have you gone to see a podiatrist? You describe the symptoms of heel spurs. I speak from experience on this one.

woodchuckd

I wore their arch support for years. I just bought a pair of Z-Coil shoes and after having them adjusted to my foot, I wear nothing else. When vanity takes a front seat, I use the orthodics in my 'dressy' shoes. Oh, what price vanity!!![:D][:D]

Fangar

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />GEt a bar stool and sit while turning.

Hey, better be the only bar stool you are sitting at pal...

[;)]

Actually, I need a bar stool badly too. My new 1236 sits much lower than my mini was set up. My neck has been kicking my arse lately and I just know it is due to my turning position. I made two pens last week and now it is toast for two days.

Fangar

wudnhed

Fanger, take some Aleive or something like that Before you start turning. You will notice a big difference. Most people take pain meds after the soreness has set in. If you take it Before doing something that you Know is going to make you sore Sometimes it keeps you from getting sore at all. [^]JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom