Gold Foil waterslide decals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CDugger

I've been trying to come up with a gold foil waterslide application for team logos and personalized names on black and gold resin pens. I've only had limited success. Has any one out there found a reliable system to use?

I've tried several waterslide papers with a laminator as well as a circuit hand press (i.e. Really hot large square iron )

Open to all ideas...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptainJane

Look up Decal Pro FX on YouTube and internet. There is a nice video by the Signature Pen guy who "signs" his high dollar pens using a holographic decal. I bought their kit, and it is pretty cool. You have to use a laser printer. Inkjet printer will not work.

CDugger

Look up Decal Pro FX on YouTube and internet. There is a nice video by the Signature Pen guy who "signs" his high dollar pens using a holographic decal. I bought their kit, and it is pretty cool. You have to use a laser printer. Inkjet printer will not work.
Thanks for the feedback. I have seen this product as well but was hesitating to try it. Did you use their standard kit? What about the laminator - their recommendation or did you use something different?

CaptainJane

I used their brand laminator, but bought it elsewhere. I bought the Decal Pro FX kit, and an extra package of the special paper you print your images on.

So far , I have only done some tiny images, compass roses about 3/8 inch tall, and they look great. Great customer service too.

CDugger

Good to know. I ordered the same setup last night. Caught with two orders needing gold foil images and text (on black and gold resin pens )

Thanks again for the awesome feedback

Top Bottom