Funny Thing Happened on My Way to the Garage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimm1

Hilarious sight this morning. I'll go on if no one plans to call PETA or the SPCA on me. As many of you know, I sell the Jack Daniels blanks. Well...

It was raining pretty hard where I live last night. Without even thinking about it, I let the dog stay in the garage over night. When I came downstairs to the garage to let him out. He was totally drunk. Could barely walk. The Jack Daniels aroma in the garage totally overwhelmed him. It was so incredibly funny. You just can't imagine. Honestly, I was truely concerned, but I was laughing my butt off til I cried. After I helped him out to his pen, I went to work. I called the vet. He started laughing too.
Yeah, here could have been a tragedy here, but when I got home, all he wanted to do is stay in the garage. Just kidding, but he kept sniffing the with his nose high in the air.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RDH79

Hey I keep sticking my nose in the bag of blanks I just got from you today. They do smell great. Wish they still smelled that way after I finish them. I just might make one and leave it natural, no finish. I take a blank with me to the shows in a plastic bag so people can smell them.
Rich H

jimm1

Rich, bring along a small piece of sandpaper with you. Just like aromatic cedar, all that is needed to launch the frangrance again is a quick sanding. Another trick I use is that I put some Jack in one of my old perfume spritzers. I simply spray just a very little on the pens. I can't keep them in stock, then again, I sell them mostly in Nashville. LOL

Fred

Jim; Take a look at this drunk squirrel.. Hysterical!

Be VERY glad you didn't try to catch him. I caught one that was drunk and passed out about ten years ago. He came to about time I got him picked up and in my hand and I have scars - deep, nasty, vicious teeth marks, all up and down my right little finger, wrist, and forearm to this day.

I have since taken up the highly skilled art of juggling running chain saws ... they are far, far less dangerous that some craze, psycho drunk squirrel.

Just like most drunks, all they want to do is fight, er, bite (a lot). A lover he was not. I always hoped he fell out of his tree house and busted his nuts ... all of them.

I have also developed a taste for fried squirrel and squirrel stew.

jasontg99

Be VERY glad you didn't try to catch him. I caught one that was drunk and passed out about ten years ago. He came to about time I got him picked up and in my hand and I have scars - deep, nasty, vicious teeth marks, all up and down my right little finger, wrist, and forearm to this day.

I have since taken up the highly skilled art of juggling running chain saws ... they are far, far less dangerous that some craze, psycho drunk squirrel.

Just like most drunks, all they want to do is fight, er, bite (a lot). A lover he was not. I always hoped he fell out of his tree house and busted his nuts ... all of them.

Fred,

Sounds like the beginning to a good story for the liar contest. :biggrin:

cnirenberg

That squirrel is a lightweight, can't even hold his pumpkin juice. Too funny. When I was a kid the birds use to eat all of the rotted/fermented fruit on the trees and fly into the picture window. We had loads of 'em one summer. Thinning out the herd one drunk squirrel at a time.......

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader

Sounds like a bad date....LOL....

Top Bottom