fun little kit (big pic)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RAdams

RAdams

Banned
My first secret compartment keychain. Homebrew Pr blank i call "Xian Vista Sunset". A gift for my best friend. No more whining about not having a toothpick!
1_gift_for_rex_cropped.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
Thanks! I seem to be pretty lucky so far. I wasted like 8 or 10 blanks worth of PR getting the coloring right at first, but i think i got it down now!

RAdams

Banned
yeah.. the guy that carries it is a 6' 2", 220 pound plumber with a 9 inch mohawk who likes pink. I think he likes pink just for the shock value.

Fred

yeah.. the guy that carries it is a 6' 2", 220 pound plumber with a 9 inch mohawk who likes pink. I think he likes pink just for the shock value.

I do believe your tag line describes this 'plumber' quite well. Get busy and make him several more of these secret thingies as he has friends that need them as well. :)

BTW, Nice casting!

RAdams

Banned
LOL. Ironically enough, my tag line is a description about a man named Oscar Zeta Acosta. An attorney from back in the 60's and 70's. A little known Civil Rights activist, and Friend of Hunter Thompson's. A man very similar to my friend in many ways indeed!

Top Bottom