French Rolling Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Grizz

Grizz

Banned
Here is a French Rolling pen based upon my son's specific instructions (He's the chef in the family). He said he'll want to make his own later.

This is made out Curly Cherry. It is 1 3/4" in the middle thick and is 16" long.

Attachments

• French Rolling Pen Curly Cherry.jpg
    French Rolling Pen Curly Cherry.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hilltopper46

Uhhhhhh... not to be picky, but is it a pen that writes? Or, is it a French pastry rolling pin to make dough flat. If it is pen that is shaped like a pin, where does it write at?

Grizz

Banned
Uhhhhhh... not to be picky, but is it a pen that writes? Or, is it a French pastry rolling pin to make dough flat. If it is pen that is shaped like a pin, where does it write at?

Oh what a goob I am! It is a French Rolling PIN. As in food pastry... duh, I spelled 'pin' wrong.

Thanks for the heads up... but I don't know how to change the title.

-Grizz

Rifleman1776

That is a nice pin. It looks like the ends are tapered alittle. What is the thickness of the ends.

I don't know about Grizz's, but I recently made one with different specs I found on the Internet. It is 1 1/5" in the middle, tapering to 1" at the ends.
Methinks these are only general dimensions and can vary with the users preference.

ahoiberg

great looking pin. nicest one i've ever seen! i've got one made from pine or whatever, i bought it years ago, great work.

Top Bottom