Free advertising

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_l

Hey Guys,
I went to a small festival just a few miles from my home where a few of us woodturners had a booth. I was the only one with pens that day. Well, a newspaper reporter bought one of my pens and asked if it would be OK to do a story on me. :D
We did an interview over the phone and the photographer came to my home to take pics of me and my pens. The actual article in the paper had more pics but here is the online edition of the article if anyone is interested.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060523/LIFESTYLE/605230305/1024/NEWS17

I've gotten several emails for orders. It really is fun to have your work recognized.[8D]

Thanks for looking,
Mike L

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mike_l

Originally posted by fiferb
<br />Nice article. Looks like you have more wood than you can handle. I'd be more than willing to help you clear up some space.[:D]

We have a great club in my area and we regularly exchange local wood. Most of that big stuff is destined for bowls or boxes.....someday[:D].
I have way more wood than time!![:(]
Mike L

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
That's great, Mike. The publicity can only help your turning business.

Now that is out of the way, PLEASE send me a sack of crawfish and some Tony's!!!!!!!! Dang Yankees up here don't have a clue about good eatin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom