Anthony's Nibs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

For anyone who's using a fountain pen with the stock nib and really enjoys using it, you owe it to yourself to get one of Anthony's 14K nibs. I was cleaning my old steel nib last week and dropped it in the sink. It got bent just enough to make it scratchy and the ink didn't want to flow. I ordered one of Anthony's nibs and it came yesterday. I put it in and the difference is more than black and white.[:0] Writing with my FP is absolutely effortless. I used it a lot today and not once did it skip or the ink not start flowing as soon as it touched the paper.[:p] I'm ashamed to sell a fountain pen without one now.[V]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />...I was cleaning my old steel nib last week and dropped it in the sink. ...

Gerry, it's not "dropping" when you hold it over the drain and intentionally open your fingers, then somehow manage to "accidentally" bump the garbage disposal button that's four feet away and on the other side of the counter only minutes after vising Anthony's web site to look at the price of a nib.

Hmmmmm...that's a good idea!

PenWorks

I thought I heard my nibs ringing [:D]
Glad you are enjoying it Gerry.

Sorry Coach, I allready laid a bet down on the SUNS vs D....(I can't even get myself to say it) with another Texan. I couldn't bear the thought of losing to you twice [:D]

Good to hear your Penchetta is still cruising along [;)]

Wwwwwwwhhhyyyyy, when you drop a FP, it always lands on the nib.[xx(] That is a sure sign of death. As much as I try to straighten, align & polish it back to original, for some reason, I can never get it back just the way it was. Close, but never the same.

coach

The NBA only lets us win on odd #d years. I knew we wouldn't get to the Finals this year. Next year it is back on. If a power forward is in the works (especially the guy from Argentina...Scola or something) I will win another pen from you! [}:)]

angboy

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br />"I thought I heard my nibs ringing"

I don't think I want to know. Anyway, Anthony's nibs are very nice.

I've lost track, what are we talking about now? I thought it was related to pen parts, not Anthony parts! [}:)][}:)]

PenWorks

Originally posted by angboy
[ I've lost track, what are we talking about now? I thought it was related to pen parts, not Anthony parts! [}:)][}:)]

ROTFLMAO [:D]

This thread did take a turn for the worse [8D]

William, responded to your mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom