for those of you that golf......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from austing458

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

austing458

ummm... it's not too weird but it is very different. you have to hold it kind of low on the pen. i actually had to extend the lower barrel to make the tee look correctly scaled but the ball does feel different, not as bad as you might think though. turned out a lot better that i thought it would have. (it's my first "look-a-like" pen)

Last edited:

Caden_Hrabak

1 other question is there a hole where the ball and the stand meet? because that looks like alot of extra tube that seems to Vanish :p

austing458

remember when drilling the ball drill only 1.5" in or it will drill through the ball.(which is only 1.62" tall) and you will need to trim the bottom of the top tube a little. (trim it to fit) have fun and it is just one big guess and check process!!

and if you do make one be sure to post a picture of it on this thread!!!

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
GREAT job, Austin!!!!

The overall length of a slimline from top of nib to top of refill is 3.8". You COULD use 7mm tubing to make the "tee" up to 2.5 inches long, if you wanted to. Then, you would not have to drill as deep and the pen might be easier to use to write.

Just some design thoughts!!!

austing458

great idea but that would mean i would have to go out and buy more tubing and i can just do this for the price of the kit. but thanks for the ideas. btw do you like golf?...lol

Top Bottom