Alan Morrison Member Joined Jan 15, 2019 Messages 3,790 Location N Ireland Today at 9:43 AM #1 Aquilo kit dressed with Flame Maple with accent of Silver and Cumaru ends. Thanks for looking.
Humongous Member Joined Feb 20, 2019 Messages 429 Location Canandaigua, NY Today at 9:49 AM #2 Very pretty Alan!!
howsitwork Member Joined Jul 9, 2016 Messages 2,731 Location Thirsk Today at 4:27 PM #3 Alan as said I find that actually more striking than some of the incredible segmented stuff you do keep up the thought provoking stuff and don't tread on the dog this year !
Alan as said I find that actually more striking than some of the incredible segmented stuff you do keep up the thought provoking stuff and don't tread on the dog this year !
mark james IAP Collection, Curator Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 13,654 Location Strongsville, Ohio Today at 7:28 PM #4 Very attractive. I hope the colors don't fade for the Flame Maple. If it is the same as Box Elder, I have been disappointed after a few years - turned very plain.
Very attractive. I hope the colors don't fade for the Flame Maple. If it is the same as Box Elder, I have been disappointed after a few years - turned very plain.