Fishing rods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GBusardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBusardo

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can buy a fishing rod blank, with guides that is finished. I want to buy a reel seat and a blank and turn my own handle. I think it would be pretty cool. This may be a long shot, but does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

You might try www.cabelas.com I've made a buch of fly rods and I've bought a lot of stuff from them. You could probably buy a kit and then throw the reel seat away and make your own.

LanceD

Send me a PM with any questions you may have. What type of fishing you plan on doing, how long the blank, spinning rod or casting, what action ? I build rods and sell blanks and components and have a very large inventory of both components and blanks and can build you a complete rod or anywhere in between. One thing though, I don't build fly rods nor do I carry blanks or components to build them.

Lance

mdburn_em

I agree with John, the short answer is no. If you want to do that, you will need to build the whole thing. That's kind of fun to do but then you get into a whole other world of things you need.
This is also a good site.
www.hookhack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom