FIRST ENTRY HAS LANDED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

I am proud to announce that 2022 Kitless Contest has received the first 2022 Birthday Bash contest entry.
"just shows which contest is best";)

I'll just say, it is a stunner. But I know there is a lot of new competitors out there this year just waiting to get into the
2022 Kitless Contest
So head on over and get yourself entered into the 1643808648988.jpegContest of the year

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If you don't feel your ready to leave the kit behind yet,
NEVER FEAR THE Advanced Kit Contest IS HERE

Expand your horizons and push your skills in the
other
1643808648988.jpeg Contest of the year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred Bruche

That's gotta be from Casey (@CjG78)... one of the 14 kitless he finished today!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, I suspect he's either a cephalopod with 8 arms and nine brains. Alternatively, he could be one of these exotic Aussie spiders, with 8 arms and 8 eyes, that should help a lot!! So unfair! 😓

😂

CjG78

That's gotta be from Casey (@CjG78)... one of the 14 kitless he finished today!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, I suspect he's either a cephalopod with 8 arms and nine brains. Alternatively, he could be one of these exotic Aussie spiders, with 8 arms and 8 eyes, that should help a lot!! So unfair! 😓

😂
Hahahaha no not me!! I have to work out when I'll be able to fit it in, my order list is getting out of control!!!

Top Bottom