First Attempt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from nytefaii

nytefaii

So this is my first attempt making a Mach3 Kit, as well as my first time using the Woodchuck Pen Pro. Blank is a Clemson blank made by Brooks803

Photos are not good, but I'm not set up with the fancy stuff.

Comments welcome
Clemson%20Mach3.jpg

Clemson%20Mach3b.jpg

Clemson%20Mach3.jpg

Clemson%20Mach3b.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Very Nice!

I've made several of these (I think they are going to be good sellers) but I have been chicken to use wood on the handle. I've stayed with tru-stone just to be sure. When I've got $11 in the razor and $9 in the blank I don't need warranty claims.

Very nice work. Oops, just saw that it is acrylic. It looks like burl wood! Very nice, indeed!

PenMan1

They are nice, i made a few.I have a couple of sets to do yet. Your hardware is different than mine though.

Where did you get yours? I got mine at AS, but I'd really like to find a gold or bronze set... Everybody likes them, but so far, no takers, everybody wants gold.....

I didn't know ernie had these or I would have bought at BTW.

phillywood

nicley done it took me reading other's post to figure out that it is not wood. Nice blank. Now, I tell you what my birth day is 2 month and I use mach3 razor, you can be nice and make me one. I wish,LOL. just pushing the envelope, youwon't knwo till you try.:biggrin:

nytefaii

Where did you get yours? I got mine at AS, but I'd really like to find a gold or bronze set... Everybody likes them, but so far, no takers, everybody wants gold.....

I didn't know ernie had these or I would have bought at BTW.

The two different kits I'm aware of are the ones I just got from Ernie, which is a Berea kit, and the ones you can get from The Golden Nib.

There may be others that sell different types of kits, but I'm not aware. My mission is to find a fusion "kit", instead of the mach3.

Top Bottom