FALL 2012 PITH PAIRINGS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Davej_07

My PITH from Pensbydesign

I received my package from Steve today and all I can say is wow! I'll post pictures tomorrow as I have to set up something to do it justice. A great airmail stamp blank on a Wall Street/ stylus pen. He also included two of his stamp blanks and a wood/resin blank that I can't wait to play with. I have to find the right kit to use it on.
Thanks again Steve, this was fun!

Dave
P.s. I'm hoping th post office is just being slow, but mine should be there already......:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Triple Crown

THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!

Just a quick note to say that Russ (Russknan) and I have exchanged our PITH pens/blanks, lots of e-mail, and talked together on the phone after we got our packages. This has been a wonderful event that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Made a great new friend! Thanks so much for putting this together! Pictures coming soon!:biggrin:

cwolfs69

PEN DELIVERY

got my pen from Brian yesterday. may become my daily carry pen. mine to him shows delivered on USPS but not heard from Brian yet about it. will post pics when i get them done.

DurocShark

Well, here's what I sent KDM. I also made a corny leg pen to stick in it. No good pics of that though.

pith2012-02b.jpg

Top Bottom