Extra Prizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hey All - If anyone gets offers of additional prizes, I'd appreciate the opportunity to use them for the donation drawing.

We are short on prizes for that this year because we have so many contests going on. Last year we had about 20-some prizes and this year we have 8. I like to sweeten the pot as time goes on in the month, but unless we have something donated, I'll simply have to purchase them.

Thanks - Jeff

Scott

Hi Jeff,

There are two prizes we held back for you that I don't see on the list. Kali was also donating 25 amazing pen blanks as well as the vase. You could either give those together as one prize, or split them. We also held out one of each of the turning tools that Craft Supplies donated, and again they can be combined or given separately. They were a Henry Taylor Diamond Parting Tool, a 3/8" Henry Taylor Spindle Gouge, and a 3/8" Henry Taylor Kyro Spindle Gouge.

I also have been visiting with Nolan lately, and he is willing to donate some more to the Bash. How about if I suggest he put together a killer package of blanks for the donation drawing? He has nice wood! I've got some other things I'm still working on, and I'll let you know.

One question - could you put up a picture of the coffee cup you're offering? Not that I need another coffee cup, but the RIGHT one could be of interest! [8D]

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Scott --

I forgot about the blanks from Chris! I just emailed him to try and get a photo of the blanks and the vase.

Do you have the CSUSA part numbers for those tools so I can go to the catalog and get photos?

A pack of blanks from Nolan would be super!

The mug is the regular IAP coffee mug.

Thanks! - Jeff

Top Bottom