Exotic Pendant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RAdams

RAdams

Banned
This is a blank i got from Exoticblanks. Snow leopard I think they call it.

Attachments

• 1_edited_snow_leopard.JPG
    1_edited_snow_leopard.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 419
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

That looks awesome! I really like how you drilled a small hole to help show off that beatiful pendant. Its difficult to determine but is the blank somewhat transparant? I can't tell on my screen if the background is showing through or not...either way its absolutely beautiful and has a glass-like finish to it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Looks cool, Ron!!!

I BELIEVE that is silver wildcat, I think snow leopard is whiter.

Could be wrong, tho!!

NICE kitty!!

RAdams

Banned
Of course Ed is correct... I thought i had ordered the snow leopard but naturally i was excited to the point of stupid when i ordered the pendant blanks! Looks like i need to make another order and check out the actual snow leopard blanks next!

I did the Bengal Tiger today, and the Zebra is half way done. Look for pictures in the next day or two!

RAdams

Banned
I forgot to add, It is not transparent. The background is a similar color to the spots. Up close, the spots are actually two colored and AMAZING!!!

RAdams

Banned
a couple more!!

Attachments

• 1_bengal.JPG
    1_bengal.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 1_zebra.JPG
    1_zebra.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 136

RAdams

Banned
They were out of the snow leopard blanks which would explain why i dodnt order any..

witz1976

I am just curious, how thick are these blanks? I usually start off with about a 1/3 - 1/2 " thick blank then I can turn some nice flowing curves into it. Will these allow me to do that too?

markgum

Awesome. Where did you get the holding ring and chain? SWMBO likes that much better than the cord/leather that I have been using.

RAdams

Banned
These blanks are from Exoticblanks. They are about 1/4" thick (give or take) when you get em. I bet if you asked Ed, He could cut you some thicker if you asked I am sure...

These things are so colorful and vivid that i think it would be a waste of time and energy to add coves and such... Just my thoughts anyway..

The jump rings and necklace i picked up in the craft department at the local wally world. The jump rings come in a package of 3 sizes.. The two smaller sizes are all but useless, but the package was cheap so i bought it for the big ones.

The chain is a "craft chain" sold in the craft department for like 2 or 3 dollars each. It is just a silver rope type choker length chain.

Top Bottom