Exotic Blank Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_N

Yes, looking to get started by the 5th of March.
I know I'm very new to the group, but would be interested in participating. Is there a minimum purchase or minimum number of kits to purchase?

Would much rather spend my money with Ed than some other company.

hcpens

OK, looks like Ed/Dawn and I have come to a plan that should work, I am submitting to Monty today to get his blessing and should be able to start by Saturday or Monday at the lastest, thanks for all of the interest.

Skeleton2014

Would be interested in this GB... in particular the Electra (both FP & RB), bushings, extra tubes. Might be an out of stock issue on a couple of platings, though.
Jeff

Talltim

Just curious ....Is this going to be "an open to all" group buy or a "limited participation" one where I need to plan to sit with my app in hand to participate?

I don't seem to have good luck when great wood goes on sale or gettin in the number on the limited ones.

I like the every couple of months idea.

I know these must be a lot of work to pull off. Thanks for your work on it.

Leo S. Long

I would be interested in getting in on this. Thought I already posted and even sent a pm or email to Richard. But did not see my name in the post, or record of my posts. Did I miss it or am I jumping the gun? Or blind:eek:

Leo S. Long

magpens

Yes, I would be interested in participating.

I expect my pen kit order would be at least 20 kits.

Talltim

OK, looks like Ed/Dawn and I have come to a plan that should work, I am submitting to Monty today to get his blessing and should be able to start by Saturday or Monday at the lastest, thanks for all of the interest.

Any update?

hcpens

Thanks for the interest, I have sent to Monty & Ed the rules and requirements, so this GB should be posted by Friday.

I will take the first ten members this round that has already POSTED to this thread, and add the others that do not make it into this round to the next in a couple of weeks. will post a list of those that have made the first list and keep a running list for others, so hang in there we are moving forward.

Talltim

Thanks for the interest, I have sent to Monty & Ed the rules and requirements, so this GB should be posted by Friday.

I will take the first ten members this round that has already POSTED to this thread, and add the others that do not make it into this round to the next in a couple of weeks. will post a list of those that have made the first list and keep a running list for others, so hang in there we are moving forward.

Thanks again for your work on this.

magpens

I would support this suggestion ... but I thought that all kits were already on the table for potential group buy. I might have missed something, though.

Richard..could you please add Lotus fountain pens in gold/rhodium and Emperor fountain pen in gold /rhodium. Thanks Darrell Eisner

Talltim

Just double checking if I missed this.

My wife tells me I can't see the obvious, so it is possible. I thought I was in the first ten.

Perhaps things are still being worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom