Exotic Blank Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcpens

Several of you have asked about including items from Exotic Blanks in our Group Buys (GB).

Ed and Dawn have expressed excitement:eek: about participating in our next GB and would like an idea of what you as members would like too or have bought from them.

An idea from Dawn was to include their entire well-stocked items. So let me know what you would like to see.:rolleyes:

I will be the go-between, for the sake of convenience, PM or email me a list or past invoice of items you would like to have on a GB.

Remember as in our current GB's there will be a minimum # of pen kits to buy per member.

handcraftedpens2012@gmail.com

Dehn0045

The new Ellipse looks pretty cool, I'd probably be in on a GB if they are included.

TonyL

I may be interested depending on the discount. I am good for about $200 of anything.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We would anticipate using the 100kit pricing for pen kits. Endline pricing for any commercial blanks.

Because of the very low margin, partner products could not be included.

Feedback welcome!!

Talltim

We would anticipate using the 100kit pricing for pen kits. Endline pricing for any commercial blanks.

Feedback welcome!!

Forgive my ignorance but I am not sure which products are partner products. I hate to set my heart to dreaming on ones that won't be.

stuckinohio

Feedback welcome!!

Forgive my ignorance but I am not sure which products are partner products. I hate to set my heart to dreaming on ones that won't be.

My uneducated guess is that he is referring to any of the Guest Artist blanks.

I am also interested in the group buy.

hcpens

HELLO,

To repeat what was posted in POST #1

I will be the go-between, for the sake of convenience, PM or email me a list or past invoice of items you would like to have on a GB.

Remember as in our current GB's there will be a minimum # of pen kits to buy per member.

handcraftedpens2012@gmail.com

Talltim

Feedback welcome!!

I was just reviewing this thread. Is it the correct understanding that your blanks will be included in this group buy? Should we send a preliminary list in for those as well the kits?

Last edited:

TonyL

Will not be participating to the $200 level. I just bought some stuff on Sunday's sale, but I will participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom