Entertainment Center

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bigj51

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

WOW! When should I expect delivery???

Ha Ha! Thanks for the compliments! If you can talk the owner out of it, Then I'm sure that delivery can be arranged! You'll need to have your 55" LED LCD TV ready to go into it! :smile-big:

It is sitting in the box in the middle of my living room floor.:biggrin: When should I expect delivery?:rolleyes:
Charles
PS. Will you apply the finish or should I expect to have to do it myself upon arrival?:wink:

Bigj51

WOW! When should I expect delivery???

Ha Ha! Thanks for the compliments! If you can talk the owner out of it, Then I'm sure that delivery can be arranged! You'll need to have your 55" LED LCD TV ready to go into it! :smile-big:

It is sitting in the box in the middle of my living room floor.:biggrin: When should I expect delivery?:rolleyes:
Charles
PS. Will you apply the finish or should I expect to have to do it myself upon arrival?:wink:

We do finishing as well! This customer just has her own painter who finishes everything my brother and I build.

tkbarron

I love it. Please send pictures of the finished product with equipment installed.

I've installed a lot of home theaters over the years (equipment mostly) and that is the nicest cabinet I've ever seen!!

Tom

Top Bottom