END OF YEAR PITH STATISTICS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Jeeze

lorbay;1279645 Why wait??? [COLOR=Red said:
does it matter who you have for a partner.???[/color] I have mine ready to go.

Lin.

It does not matter but I dont want to send a Pen I already have. I like to make it then.

Me neither that's why I made one for this person only. Whom ever he or she may be.

Lin.
This topic keeps popping up. Regardless of the method I am using to pair the names, it really would not matter if you knew it or not because the list in in constant change as new members join. I'm not trying to keep any huge secret here folks. I simply want the pairings to be a surprise. There is plenty of time to contact your partners to get info in regards to customizing the pen to them. In case it has been forgotten, I do make pens(not as nice as some of you) and I do know there are certain things that can be started on without being to the point where your knowing your partner matters. My whole point of saying not to wait to get started is simply so you do not fail to finish if "something" comes up and you get pressed for time.

Landon

Never figured my little spat about being excited would turn to this. I understand some folks did not live up to thier end, that is how I got into my last swap filling in for someone that could not get it done in time, but please give me a chance to be successful before assuming I will flake out.:peace:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
lorbay;1279645 Why wait??? [COLOR=Red said:
does it matter who you have for a partner.???[/color] I have mine ready to go.

Lin.

It does not matter but I dont want to send a Pen I already have. I like to make it then.

Me neither that's why I made one for this person only. Whom ever he or she may be.

Lin.
This topic keeps popping up. Regardless of the method I am using to pair the names, it really would not matter if you knew it or not because the list in in constant change as new members join. I'm not trying to keep any huge secret here folks. I simply want the pairings to be a surprise. There is plenty of time to contact your partners to get info in regards to customizing the pen to them. In case it has been forgotten, I do make pens(not as nice as some of you) and I do know there are certain things that can be started on without being to the point where your knowing your partner matters. My whole point of saying not to wait to get started is simply so you do not fail to finish if "something" comes up and you get pressed for time.

Landon

Never figured my little spat about being excited would turn to this. I understand some folks did not live up to thier end, that is how I got into my last swap filling in for someone that could not get it done in time, but please give me a chance to be successful before assuming I will flake out.:peace:

Apparently this was taken the wrong way by a few. I was only clearing things up about why there is no reason to begin at least planning the pen regardless of your partner. This was only a suggestion so that you would not be so rushed in the event of "life" getting in the way, as it sometimes does. It was not directed at anyone in particular. I just wanted to put it out to all so I did not need to keep answering PM's. Sorry if it came across wrong. Have a great evening to all.

Landon

snyiper

I dont think the intent was negitive although it may be taken that way. I took it to mean some people dont want to be in a public spotlight to make and swap pens and may just choose to find someone closer to their skill level to swap with off the record.. This is done all the time it just is not a "Orginized" event. How ever I could be mistaken.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I dont think the intent was negitive although it may be taken that way. I took it to mean some people dont want to be in a public spotlight to make and swap pens and may just choose to find someone closer to their skill level to swap with off the record.. This is done all the time it just is not a "Orginized" event. How ever I could be mistaken.
Regardless of the intent, the comment served NO valued purpose. Any future communication on this topic will need to be done through PM if you would like a response from me, thanks.

Last edited:

fireangels

only 3 days left to make your final decisions on wether to join the fun or not you need to hurry before this opprotunity is gone :turtle:

fireangels

ok last time to post count down you have 1 day left to sign up for the PITH
Tomorrow 9-30-11@ 12am EST signups will be closed

Top Bottom