Embossed lettering highlights

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am looking to take a watch dial that has emboss raised lettering but it is the same color as the background. I want to color the lettering to make it stand out. But the watch dial will be cast in Liquid Diamonds so the paint or whatever suggested needs to stand up to the resin. Now LD does not generate the same hot heat that other resins do when they kick off so that may save the paint. Anyone done anything close to this project and what did you use and how did it turn out? If you have a photo that would be super cool. Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Roly

I am looking to take a watch dial that has emboss raised lettering but it is the same color as the background. I want to color the lettering to make it stand out. But the watch dial will be cast in Liquid Diamonds so the paint or whatever suggested needs to stand up to the resin. Now LD does not generate the same hot heat that other resins do when they kick off so that may save the paint. Anyone done anything close to this project and what did you use and how did it turn out? If you have a photo that would be super cool. Thanks in advance.
Could you maybe run a nail file or similar lightly across the letters exposing the base material which will probably be different in colour.

Top Bottom