East Coast Bias

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GBusardo

I think the map is actually quite initeresting. I guess it would figure there are more members on the east coast, since that is where most people live.

PenWorks

Originally posted by GBusardo
<br />I think the map is actually quite initeresting. I guess it would figure there are more members on the east coast, since that is where most people live.

That's great, I wish more people would move to the east & west coast and leave us in the SW to dry rot by ourselves. [:D]

BTW....where is the map, could not find the link ??

PenWorks

Thanks Dario, very seldom do I see the home page. I need to look at that more.

Yep , looks pretty lopsided, that's great ! Less competition too [:p]

Scott

All we have here in Idaho is miles and miles of lonely little sagebrushes, and since they don't use the internet, they can't join the IAP. Nuff said! [}:)]

Scott.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
For those who think the map is dog slow loading, you're right. It loads a lot of data and the Google map API takes a long time to process it. Sorry, but other than limiting the number of pins displayed, I can't speed it up.

jjenk02

Originally posted by Dario
<br />As always...going to the members map locks up my browser (happens 4 out of 5 attempts) so I hardly go there now.

I just tried it for the first time and it locked up my browser.[:(!] No more trys for me[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom