Donations needed for the 2022 Birthday Bash.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As usual, Exotic Blanks will donate a couple $100+ packages to the donation drawing and a few gift certificates for contests.
I will contact you today or tomorrow, Mike! Thanks for the incredible amount of time and energy you spend on the BASH!!
Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

Mike,
one 14 oz royal blue Pilsner, engraved with the IAP logo. I sell thes for $30 (logo only). Will fill the Pilsner with some blanks. $50 value overall.
8BA92221-61A1-4948-892B-395325365483.jpeg

Attachments

• B03CB71D-07C1-4F81-882D-0BB54BF80FAC.jpeg
    B03CB71D-07C1-4F81-882D-0BB54BF80FAC.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 106

jttheclockman

Yes, those are the Pilsners. The other four are 12 oz wine tumblers. Guaranteed to tip over in the car, but work great on the patio.
Could you explain what we are looking at without giving away any secrets as far as the materials and how you do the designs.

jcm71

No problem. The Pilsners and tumblers come powder coated on stainless steel in a variety of colors, including the royal blue and navy blue seen in the pics. It is just a matter of downloading the picture from the internet and transferring it to the laser software. I then resize it to fit whatever I am engraving on, and triple check my laser settings. I have buggered up way too many tumblers. Adding text takes a little longer to set up. I then have to mount the tumbler on the rotary attachment (already in the laser), focus the laser, do a perimeter check, and run the job. I just finished an 80 Pilsner job with the HOTC logo on it, which took me 2 1/2 days. The laser burns off the powder down to the stainless steel. Depending on the engraving sizes, I can do about six tumblers an hour after I set the laser up. By the way I donate half of my net profits on these to St Jude Children's Hospital. The other half goes for supplies. There is a little more involved, but that is it in a nutshell.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Also Thank you John for the Pilsner cups. Exceptional prizes. Thank you Russ (Sly Dog) and Wayne. (Pete275)

Top Bottom