Donations needed for the 2022 Birthday Bash.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its almost that time, the Birthday Bash is just a month away. IF you would like to donate a prize to the Bash you can list it here. Maybe you have a bunch of Kits you will never use, or more blanks than you will ever need. If you donate we ask that the value of the prize be at least $25.00 and you will need to ship it. If shipping overseas is a problem you can let me know USA only. You can post your donation in this thread or contact me in a PM if you prefer. This is a great way to give back to IAP and your fellow pen turners.
Thank you to all of you that donate.

walshjp17

I will donate five sets of mixed kits (single barrel, roller ball, double barrel ballpoints, etc). Prefer USA only - retired on fixed income.

Fred Bruche

I'll donate for one prize two unopened kits that have been collecting dust on a shelf for a few years.
One is a Majestic Gun Metal/Rhodium Rollerball Pen Kit Starter Set (includes the bushings) and the second is a Broadwell Art Deco Rhodium and 22kt Gold Fountain Pen Kit (looks like it's discontinued, no bushings included but PSI still has them in stock if needed). Shipping to anywhere USPS offers.

EricRN

I'm in for a box of blanks—two each: exotic wood, Italian acrylic, vintage acetate. Then some other random acrylics and woods.

WriteON

I'm giving thought to what I can donate if I have something of good value. Would it be shipped now to a central location or directly to the winner.

geffre

Its almost that time, the Birthday Bash is just a month away. IF you would like to donate a prize to the Bash you can list it here. Maybe you have a bunch of Kits you will never use, or more blanks than you will ever need. If you donate we ask that the value of the prize be at least $25.00 and you will need to ship it. If shipping overseas is a problem you can let me know USA only. You can post your donation in this thread or contact me in a PM if you prefer. This is a great way to give back to IAP and your fellow pen turners.
Thank you to all of you that donate.
I have pen blanks to donate this year. Burl pieces, antler, and what ever else I can find.

WriteON

Offering 2 pens but could be a project kit or a gift certificate to PSI (if a gift cert is acceptable) Priority shipping in USA only. I will post what I have in few days. Thanks for the BB...the fun continues.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank you all, it is appreciated. Gift Certificates are the best 'if your not sure. You can usually buy them and then just email a code to the winner. No shipping involved.

greenacres2

I'm in for a Small Flat Rate Box of pen blanks, prefer US & Territories. Thanks to all who make this show run, i'm looking forward to seeing some awesome projects!!
earl

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
In Feburary we celebrate IAP's birthday by holding a month long celebration with pen making, casting, and Puzzle contests. There are different vendor discounts offered as well.

TonyL

A $50 electronic gift certificate to Exotic Blanks. Sorry for the delayed response.

Mr Vic

I'll donate a membership to AAW valued at $60.00. In addition, I have treats I'll send to each youth that enters the 17 and under Youth Contest.

mrburls

I'll donate a box of mixed blanks shipped within the 48 states.
Blanks include Crushed Velvet, 2 Casein, Cellulose Acetate, Imperial Steampunk, Afzelia Burl, Ambrosia Maple, Logwood, Alaskan Yellow Cedar Burl, Cocobolo, Spalted Curly Mango and Amboyna Burl blanks.

Attachments

• DSC_6802.JPG
    DSC_6802.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 107

jttheclockman

I'll donate a box of mixed blanks shipped within the 48 states.
Blanks include Crushed Velvet, 2 Casein, Cellulose Acetate, Imperial Steampunk, Afzelia Burl, Ambrosia Maple, Logwood, Alaskan Yellow Cedar Burl, Cocobolo, Spalted Curly Mango and Amboyna Burl blanks.
This would be a worthy package. very nice.

I can toss in a small flat rate box of mixed wood and acrylic blanks if you still need more prizes for the event. Should be able to fit 12-16 blanks in that. Let me know please if you still need prizes or not.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We always need a few more prizes. Besides 3 for each of the std contest placements, we have daily puzzles that need prizes and there is always the Losers Train at the end of the Bash

DesertCanyon

Sign me up for a sfrb of pen blanks. Time to share some of my stash. Australian rock oak, padauk, curly maple, bocote, Australian birdseye lace sheoak, 2 dyed/stabilized maple burl, acrylic, yellow cedar burl, stabilized og redwood, sweet gum burl, Corian. Ship to US only, please.
IMG_4707D.jpeg

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Put me down for 3 prize packs for now. They'll be a random selection of bowl, stopper, or pen blanks and other things like kits, tools, or supplies. Each will be worth at least $25.

I'll let you know if I can provide more than 3.

Edgar

WriteON

I'm committing to a $35 gift certificate from PSI
Change of plans......I cannot get a $35 gift cert from PSI. Can we change this to 2 separate donations of $25 each to 2 different winners. 2 members will get a $25 gift certificate each.

Top Bottom