Does Anyone Need Any Help?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Now that Becca (wudnhed) is back on the forum, she has volunteered to help out with the Birthday Bash. I told her I would check and see if anyone needs any help, a judge, or whatever. Let me know if you needs some help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Yeah. I'd like to have the list of prizes pretty well set soon as we (Trivia Contest) will probably be the first contest that awards prizes. Also need to know if we will be able to award two for each contest like we did last year. There is already set up a sticky thread for Trivia Contest prizes that can be filled in as soon as the prizes are known. It is in the Bash forum right now; but I will get it transferred to the public forum when we are ready to kick things off. Thanks

Scott

I would definitely be willing to share the administration of the Ugly Pen Contest with her! It is a fun contest, with lots of good-natured ribbing. But it does take a little bit to keep the banter going. That's why I wanted to include a category for the best comment. But it also wouldn't hurt to have another person keeping the pot stirred, and also to chase down all the information for entries and prizes.

But if somebody else needs her, she should go there. Afterall, I am mostly beyond help anyway!

Scott.

melogic

So what you are saying Scott, is we need to really keep the pot stirred during the ugly pen contest? :confused: I think, not sure, but I think maybe we could find you A LOT of help in that category here in the bash crew. :rolleyes::biggrin::eek::tongue:

Top Bottom