Dinner at the DC Supershow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I am trying to determine a good place for a Saturday evening dinner outing for those attending the DC Supershow next weekend (August 8-10). I'm trying to arrange something local and reasonably priced. Since the show closes at 5:00, I'm thinking about dinner at 6:00.

Please respond here, letting me know if you plan on joining us, how many people you think will be in your party and if you have any food preferences or restrictions.

For those of you who might be interested, Lynn Prisavage and Tonya Hawkes (Eagle's widow and step-daughter) will be joining us. I'm sure there will be lots of stories shared.

As far as I know, others planning on attending include Linda and Mike Kennedy and their daughter Erin, Dawn (PR_Princess), Ed(4copies) and me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

Lou

Most likely I will be joining you but right now not sure about my wife. She will be helping me friday, saturday and sunday. Long story I will tell you about it on Friday.

Alan

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I just heard from Mike, Linda and Erin. They have stopped overnight just short of the West Virginia line and will be here tomorrow. They will be sightseeing for the week leading up to the show.

Russianwolf

Lou, I think there is an Olive Garden around there somewhere that might work.

Can't say for certain yet as I'm not sure when we'll head down, but if we do join in it'll be LOML and I, with a couple pups in that car.

GoodTurns

GoodTurns is in...food preference...yes. restrictions...money. I am not a strict vegetarian, I do eat beef, chicken and pork!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
As of now, it looks like Olive Garden may be our best bet. It is very close to the show venue and offers a wide variety of choices at a reasonable price. Tentatively I am shooting for 6:30, but will post exact times and location when it is confirmed.

Top Bottom