AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGG Work!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul in OKC

Good grief!! Already working a short day of 9 hours, up to 12 hours on a couple of days, and boss comes out and says we might need to do a little overtime!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!! And it is hot, no AC in the shop. Boy, I'm a whiny baby today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcollazo

Come on, Paul! Let it out! Tell us how you really feel!

Just to commiserate, It's 90 in the garage and the LOML wants be to build 2 new cabinets for the living room. Funny, I thought I was disabled!

Paul in OKC

Yeah, when I get time to work (er, play) in the garage, I have a large AC unit on a roller stand that goes in the door. Cools it down a bit. But at work, nothin but fans. Feels like some one aiming a blow dryer at you! Been 105, 106 around here for a few days now.

Modelmaker

you should be happy, they're doing cutbacks where I work. I'm lucky to get 40 hours in during a week.

Anyone need a model maker/designer?

CREID

its hard for someone who lives near seattle to feel sorry for someone that lives in okc.:mad-tongue::mad-tongue:
just kidding im a blazer fan anyway.
curt

Paul in OKC

its hard for someone who lives near seattle to feel sorry for someone that lives in okc.:mad-tongue::mad-tongue:
just kidding im a blazer fan anyway.
curt

Yeah, yeah! I'm tired of all the hoopla they throw out thinking that we'll so much better off with a pro team in town. I was very glad to see the way we supported the Hornets ofter the hurricane, but never went to a game, and wont go to one with the team here either, so......
I do agree about being fortunate to have a good job. I try not to complain, but it does take away from play time! Being a single income family, it does help out quite a bit to know there is plenty of work.

refueler1

Good grief!! Already working a short day of 9 hours, up to 12 hours on a couple of days, and boss comes out and says we might need to do a little overtime!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!! And it is hot, no AC in the shop. Boy, I'm a whiny baby today.

Guess this means I won't get my vise this year,,,,, :-(

bitshird

isn't it fun trying to read mics and type code when you glasses are filled with streams of sweat, and the real fine grinding dust sticks to you so nicely, makes you want to turn the coolant way up.

Top Bottom