Dining Room built in

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from VisExp

VisExp

Been in my workshop quite a bit lately, but away from the lathe. I just finished installing this private job. I designed and built the cabinets. The design incorporated wrapping the existing base board and chair rail around the base cabinets as well as adding wainscoting to the door and side of the base cabinet to match the wainscoting on the walls.

I was pleased with how it turned out and more importantly my client was very pleased.

Attachments

• ACT_802101.jpg
    ACT_802101.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 196
  • ACT_802503.jpg
    ACT_802503.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 211
  • ACT_802402.jpg
    ACT_802402.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 183
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

I have a few things for you to do in my shop!!!
Seriously very nice work. and happy customers are hard to buy.

VisExp

Stunning work Keith, looks real nice! LOML wants a new kitchen, any chance you coming to SA soon?? :)

You buy the ticket and I'll install your kitchen for you, and when I'm done you can fix me a nice potjie with a bitterly cold glass of Charles' finest :biggrin:

mitchm

Damn Keith.....a ticket, lamb potjie and a couple Castle's.....BARGAIN!!!! You should have been here on Saturday afternoon, we had the potjie and the Castle's PLUS watched the Blou Bulle whip some butt in the Super 14 final - BULLS 61 & Chiefs 17.

Any New Zealanders reading this......hope you turned pens instead of watching the final! :) :)

Top Bottom