DiamondCast CutOff Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
We do these from time to time and usually just post on Facebook because they tend to sell out in minutes... but this time thanks to our friends at Craft Supplies and Turner's Warehouse keeping us busy we've got more cutoffs than we've ever had before.

Quick info: Our cutoff boxes include 6 blanks. Each is large enough for at least a Sierra but most of the time they're a bit bigger. The largest can measure 4"+ sometimes but those are a small percentage. Basically, great option for single barrel pens. Colors include our stock colors, one offs, and sometimes monthly subscription colors mixed in.

Price is $22 per box. (Around $3.66 per pen in material. We do have a limit of 2 boxes per person so that everyone can get a shot at them. It's a great way to try DiamondCast if you're new to the product or just to save money on material for your pen making.
IMG_20200517_123824.jpg

Link to pen cutoff boxes: https://www.mckenziepenworks.com/co...nd-blank/products/round-blank-cutoffs-samples

New: Ring Blank Cutoffs
We've also added a limited number of ring cutoff boxes to the website. These will be 1" - 4" in length and I'll make sure you get at least 9 ring blanks worth in your box. Usual retail on 9 DiamondCast ring blanks would be $50.55, the cutoff boxes will be $35 each. Same 2 box limit.

IMG_20200522_093710.jpg

Link here: https://www.mckenziepenworks.com/products/ring-blank-cutoff-box?_pos=1&_sid=53ab155e2&_ss=r

Let me know if you have any questions at all!

Do you ship internationally,or, is this just an offer that's good for the U.S. members???
Len
Hey Len,

We ship all over the world. The website should figure shipping fairly accurately but if we're ever able to ship for less we refund the difference

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

penicillin

Please allow me to jump in and say that this is great pen turning bargain, not to be missed.

I met Tim McKenzie at the Glendale Pen Gathering. One of his DiamondCast blanks was used in a demo, and the result was amazing. Soon after, I ordered pen blanks and the two box limit of the assorted cutoffs. The variety and quality of the blanks in the boxes make them one of the best pen blank values I have seen. Take my word, you won't be disappointed. I predict that the boxes will sell out quickly.

Disclaimer: No association other than as a satisfied customer. I usually stay away, but I happened to notice this thread. Good work deserves recognition.

Top Bottom