DHMO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Be careful Coach, too much of that stuff will kill ya. Then Johnny will come a'knockin... and not in the good way! [:D] That's why I'll stick to Diet Coke!

angboy

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Be careful Coach, too much of that stuff will kill ya. Then Johnny will come a'knockin... and not in the good way! [:D] That's why I'll stick to Diet Coke!

Jim, you must not have seen what I just came across on yahoo- it looks to me like that Diet Coke you're drinking can be kind of scary itself [:0][:0]:

http://eepybird.com/

Draken

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Be careful Coach, too much of that stuff will kill ya. Then Johnny will come a'knockin... and not in the good way! [:D] That's why I'll stick to Diet Coke!

Be careful Jim, there is DHMO in Diet Coke as well, they list it on the can under a different, less sinister name... [;)]

Cheers,
Draken

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Dang, Mannie, you nearly got me fired! I printed off the MSDS and put it in my boss's box with a note that we use it regularly in the dental department. He told my assistant that we needed to get ALL chemicals approved by the Safety Department BEFORE we started using them, not AFTER! When I told him one of the more common names for DHMO, he insinuated, rather loudly, that my parents may have not bothered to get married prior to my birth! [:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom