$5.6 Million Bucks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

That's right, Mr. Mihai Andrei is going to pay me $5.6 million to help him spirit $28 million out of Russia. I haven't had one of those emails since I got one from a General in Nigeria who wanted me to help him steal from his own government. I think I'll have a little fun with this clown.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Be careful. I'm still waiting for the money transfer! But according to my e-mails there are plenty of pills that I can take to keep me happy until I get the funds.[;)]

The one I enjoyed was the one where my long lost relative and his entire family had been killed in an auto accident in Africa. He had a bank vault full of cash and the attorney wanted me to make sure I got the funds transfered out of Africa.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I haven't received any of these emails lately, but I did get a fax this morning on a hot new stock alert.
<h1>LUVOO.com.</h1> Says Carmen Electra is joining the ranks of Dr. Phil giving dating advice at Luvoo.com.
Says it is currently priced at $0.71 with a target price of $3.50 over the next few months.

gerryr

Dave,
I've read that and it's a scream. That was what gave me the idea to see how much fun I could have, but unfortunately it was just bogus spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom