DC Pen Show this Weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Now that the weekend is almost upon us, who is going? For those who don't know what I'm talking about, visit http://www.pencentral.com/penshow/index.html

I'll be there, but can only go in the morning and into the early afternoon on Saturday. Sunday is our son's christening, and lots of my family will coming into town Saturday afternoon. Thus, I'll have to scurry home between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM so my wife isn't overwhelmed with dealing with all of my family!

I live in the metro DC area, and I can easily be at the Sheraton by the 10:00AM opening time. Heck, I will even drag my sorry butt out of bed early if anyone wants to meet for breakfast/coffee/etc. before the show opens. I know several of our members will be attending, and I'd love to meet up in person! Be sure to bring some pens for show and tell!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Dan, let's see what others say (if we get other responses), then we can figure out where to meet up. There's a place just down the street from the hotel that serves decent bagels and other breakfast foods; that's where a group of us met up last year. Otherwise, we can try to meet in the lobby of the hotel at an appointed hour. I don't own an IAP shirt (hmmm...maybe I should buy one!), but we can figure something out.

John, I live in Reston and work in Tyson's Corner/McLean. They are both reasonably close to Alexandria. Depending on where exactly, Alexandria is only 15-20 minutes from my office. I'd be happy to meet you for lunch or dinner some time!

jckossoy

Wish I could go, but Saturday is Shabbos and Sunday my wife and I have to finish packing before we move on Wed. It's not a long move, just a mile, but I'll have more land and a pool. Now I just have to pay for it.

Kol Tov,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom