Wanted Dayacom's Nr 6 housing and feeder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chrisk

Hi all,
A very good customer of mine asked for some Bock Calligraphy nibs to retrofit a couple of fountain pens (an Emperor and a Statesman) he purchased some time ago from me. I initially used his own sets of housing/feeder but I found out that Calligraphy nibs work better with fresh housing/feeder sets.
For the moment I already cannibalized a Gentleman but I can't ruin other such expensive Dayacom kits.
I tried to purchase some sets of housing/feeder from a vendor but with no success.
Does somebody have for sale at least a couple (maybe more?) of Dayacom Nr6 housing/feeder (no nib needed but I'm open to any suggestion), to fit Bock 250 Calligraphy nibs in a Statesman and Emperor?
Thanks in advance.
Christos.

Sprung

Christos, Jowo makes Dayacom's nibs/feeds/housings. Here's a Jowo #6 next to the assembly removed from a Jr. Aaron kit:

j1.jpg

And the Jowo threads right in easily without any issues:

j2.jpg

I've ordered my Jowos from here. You may even be able to contact them and see if they can sell you just the housing and feed. And you can buy a whole assembly to replace the one(s) you already cannibalized from another Dayacom kit. The housing/feed will be a direct screw in replacement for the one in the Dayacom kits. I have used #6 sized Bock nibs in Jowo housings and feeds a couple times without issue. So as long as the nib your wanting to swap in is a #6 size, it should fit in there and work just fine.

Top Bottom