CSUSA New Kit Group Buy - 27-JUL-06 - Shipped

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasJohn

That's OK Jim. I'm turning it over to the Texas Rangers for investigation. I spoke with some guy by the name of Walker. He said he would get it taken care of. [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)] Texas John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bradbn4

Jim

Looking good - I think I have what I ordered - well the pen count is correct - the bushing count is correct - I have the right number of FP vs roller balls. Now if the company did not short sheet on the lables. I guess I sould have ordered different amounts for each pen kit so I could figure out which one is which one. But then I am saving for a second lathe so I best be cutting back on the number of "high" end pens. Time to pull out the mic and measure the pen tubes after I down load the instructions from the website.

Thanks for the very good job - now to find those pen blanks that are big enuff to handle this size pen.

Bradbn4 - Having fun in Colorado (Boy it's hot - but it is a dry heat - more like being in a oven vs a roaster)

JeffG

Everything arrived today. I will probably have some questions for you guys when I get around to turning these. I'd love to have one for my own, but at the moment I've taken all my pen supplies downstairs so that I can get some 'real' work done.

Thanks for all the time and work on this Jim, I appreciate it. I hope it came out well for you also.

reed43

Recieved mine a couple of days ago. I think everybody owes anyone who runs one of these group buys a huge thank you. THEREFORE THANK YOU.

REED

johncrane

JIM The eagle has landed MATE!! I was just looking thru the group buy threads.then there was a knock knock on my door.the mail man! WOW I was very excited. I nearly cut my finger opening the box. wow every thing is there and plus[:D] THANKS VERY VERY MUCH JIMGO' FOR EVERY THING!VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.PS Iam glad to be a member of IAP and feel very luky to go in the group buys thanks very much JOHN[:)][:D][:p]

JimGo

Thanks John! Glad to hear it made it all the way to Oz without any problems; I look forward to seeing pics of your pens!

JimGo

John,
Don't rush it!!! Those are too nice to rush. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Hopefully those kits will be extra motivation for you to recover quickly!

JimGo

Ben,
I have replied to each of your E-mails, but have not received any responses to my E-mails so I'm also posting this here to ensure you get this. I have given you the weight of your package, the estimated delivery times, and the like, but I never got a reply. Now I understand that some/most of the kits have been released from customs, so it should be here soon. I'm glad to send your kits, but it may not make sense at this point. It's entirely your call, as I've said from the beginning.

- Jim

JimGo

Monty,
They told me last Friday that the package had been "picked and packed", but they weren't sure whether it would go out that day or yesterday. I'll follow up with them again to see what's going on.

Just called, and they say the package should be here Thursday.

Draken

Jim,

Is that package just of the Emperors, or the other backordered stuff as well? Just curious for the remainder of my BIL's order.

Thanks again for hosting the group buy. Having to deal with back orders must be a very frustrating part of the process.

Cheers,
Draken

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Monty,
They told me last Friday that the package had been "picked and packed", but they weren't sure whether it would go out that day or yesterday. I'll follow up with them again to see what's going on.

Just called, and they say the package should be here Thursday.

Did the package arrive yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom