CSUSA New Kit Group Buy - 27-JUL-06 - Shipped

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

johncrane

JimGo I was just about to go to bed.and I rememberd the post I sent you . thats great news. thanks mate'could i please order. JR EMP /GO RB OI ,TI/ RB OI AND BU, LOTUS/GO RB OI, TI/ RB OI AND BU, IMPERIAL/GO RB OI. TI/ RB OI. AND BU. TOTAL 6 KITS WITH INSC. USPS IS FINE WITH ME I WILL FIX UP THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU SORT IT ALL OUT.THANKS AGAIN JimGo (lifes good)

TexasJohn

Hey Jim - I just had to get in on this. Please set me up for 1 Jr. Emp Gold RB @ 39.75, 1 Jr. Emp. Blk Ti RB @ 27.40, and 1 Imp. Blk Ti RB @ 32.81. Also will need bushings for the Emp Jr. and Imp. @ 4.15 = 8.30. Include insurance 2.40 and shipping 4.60. If I am correct, this should come out to 115.26. Let me know if my figures are correct and I will do the PayPal thing when I hear from you. Thanks much for doing all this.

JimGo

John,
It's actually less than you thought; you used the wrong price for the Jr. Emperor gold RB - you used the FP price. I get a total of $110.63 including shipping and $200 worth of insurance. If you don't mind, I'll wait 'till Friday or Saturday to send you the invoice.

TexasJohn

Thanks Jim - I guess you will know that now I will stay awake all night trying to figure out where to spend that five dollars. :) Waiting for the invoice is not a problem. It is supposed to be 101 degrees here tomorrow (103 today) and I am wondering how many tall, cold, drafts that five bucks will buy.[:D] Texas John

bca1313

Jim,

Thanks for all the work on this. Here is my order.

Emperor | Jr. Emp. | Lotus | Imperial
Go Go Ti Ti | Go Go Ti Ti | Go Go Ti Ti | Go Go Ti Ti
FP RB FP RB BU | FP RB FP RB BU | FP RB FP RB BU | FP RB FP RB BU
00/00/00/00/00 | 01/01/01/03/01 | 00/01/00/02/01 | 00/00/00/00/00

tone

I'd like to get in for the following:

Go Go Ti Ti | Go Go Ti Ti | Go Go Ti Ti | Go Go Ti Ti
FP RB FP RB BU | FP RB FP RB BU | FP RB FP RB BU | FP RB FP RB BU
00/01/00/01/01 | 01/01/00/01/01 | 00/01/00/01/01 | 01/00/00/01/00

If my calculations are correct this totals $347.84 + $5.60 for insurance = $353.44

Thanks for putting this together.

Tony

Jerryconn

Jim,
Please put me down for the following, I would also like the insurance.
Let me what the total is (I think it is $97.12) but could have added wrong. I will also PM you with same info.
Thanks
Jerry
Go/Go/Ti/Ti | Go/Go/Ti/Ti | Go/Go/Ti/Ti | Go/Go/Ti/Ti
FP/RB/FP/RB/BU | FP/RB/FP/RB/BU | FP/RB/FP/RB/BU | FP/RB/FP/RB/BU
00/00/00/00/00 | 00/01/00/00/01 | 00/01/00/00/01 | 00/00/00/00/00

comben001

Hi, it's the first time I get in contact with you guys. I've been turning pens for three years now and found out about this site about six months ago. I'm definitely interrested in this group buy and would like the following kits:

Emperor Gold RB (x1)
Jr. Emperor Gold RB (x1)
Jr. Emperor Ti RB (x2)
Lotus Gold RB (x1)
Lotus Ti RB (x1)
Imperial Gold RB (x1)
Imperial Ti FP (x1)

Hope everything is clear. Of course beeing canadian I'll have to be put into the "International" category [:)]

johncrane

HI JimGO you must be very busy with the group buy.I thought I'd better give you a email about my order. I sent you a message a few days ago confirming my order was right. just need a invoice when you get time theres no panic.thank's mate.

JimGo

John,
Thanks for the reminder. I sent you an invoice back on June 25, and just send you a reminder. If you don't get the reminder, please contact me and I'll send you my PayPal E-mail address.

Thanks!

turff49

Jim,
Just checking to make sure you got my paypal payment Thursday. I notice the list hasn't been updated so I want to make sure. Plus, if you didn't get it then I need to notify Paypal. Thanks, Brian

woodpens

Payment and email sent. I just returned from a week long business trip. If I missed the deadline, please just return the funds. Thanks.

Draken

Hey Jim, while waiting for all payments to clear, have you given CSUSA the heads up on this order and what all is being ordered so they have sufficient stock on hand?

Cheers,
Draken

Draken

Glad to hear the order's been placed. My offer to help sort and box the orders still stands. My family can come to you, or your family can come to me. [:)]

Cheers,
Draken

JimGo

Originally posted by turff49
<br />Jim,
Just checking to make sure you got my paypal payment Thursday. I notice the list hasn't been updated so I want to make sure. Plus, if you didn't get it then I need to notify Paypal. Thanks, Brian

Brian,
I was going through my old E-mails, and mistakenly replied (via E-mail) to your post rather than replying here. Payment received!

- Jim

turff49

Jim,
Never got the email but figured you must've got the payment or you would've said something. Thanks for responding though as it is a releif knowing for sure.
And thanks for all the hard work. The amount of this order would've been enough to make me stress.
Brian

JimGo

John,
No, not yet. I was waiting to get the kits in before I tried to figure out the shipping for you international guys. Otherwise, I'm trying to stick to the forum for communication so everyone has the same information.

comben001

Funny I haven't heard about the shipping costs yet and I don't see my name in the list on the first page saying that I have ordered some kits !!! Anything wrong !!! Hope not I have already paid you ...

Ben

JimGo

Originally posted by comben001
<br />Funny I haven't heard about the shipping costs yet and I don't see my name in the list on the first page saying that I have ordered some kits !!! Anything wrong !!! Hope not I have already paid you ...

Ben

Ben,
Thanks for reminding me that I need to update the thread. The 90lbs of kits were delivered Friday, and the plan was that Draken, DCBluesMan, and MDWine were going to help me sort the kits and get them ready to go. Unfortunately, I found out that a friend of mine was hospitalized Saturday morning with heart problems. Although I was able to spend part of the day with the IAP guys, I got a call from my friend asking if I could come to the hospital to lend a hand with his family (his wife and he have 2 kids), and I left the IAP guys shortly thereafter, without getting their help with the kits. I wound up spending the majority of the late afternoon and evening yesterday at the hospital, so my kit-sorting timeline got pushed back a little. Sorry for the delay. See the update at the beginning of this thread as to the remainder of the issues I've encountered.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
---------------------------------------
7/17/06 - 12:45AM- Kits are In, but Problems
---------------------------------------
I sympathize with you pal. Sorting and packing a large GB can be a real PITA.

[/quote]

Ben,
Thanks for reminding me that I need to update the thread. The 90lbs of kits were delivered Friday, and the plan was that Draken, DCBluesMan, and MDWine were going to help me sort the kits and get them ready to go. Unfortunately, I found out that a friend of mine was hospitalized Saturday morning with heart problems. Although I was able to spend part of the day with the IAP guys, I got a call from my friend asking if I could come to the hospital to lend a hand with his family (his wife and he have 2 kids), and I left the IAP guys shortly thereafter, without getting their help with the kits. I wound up spending the majority of the late afternoon and evening yesterday at the hospital, so my kit-sorting timeline got pushed back a little. Sorry for the delay. See the update at the beginning of this thread as to the remainder of the issues I've encountered.
[/quote]

Jim,

Please feel no urgency with my order, friends are for life...that is much more important than pens or anything else, friends are extended family, that comes first...

Draken

Jim, thanks for all of your work with this GB. I saw the boxes firsthand, they were impressive to say the least! Sorry we were unable to help you with all this sorting and packing, but we know your friend and his family needed you in their time of need and I'm glad you were able be there for them.

Had a great time on Saturday, enjoyed the casting party! Those blue and green blanks look great, can't wait to use them. The green one with the sparkles in it may end up being a holiday ornament.

Cheers,
Draken

JimGo

Thanks Draken! I was glad to get together with you guys this weekend, and really appreciate the offer of assistance. I was looking forward to taking you up on it!!! [:)] Can't wait to see how the castings look...now if I can only get MDWine to actually GIVE me the stuff I cast! But you know how he is...he'll try to keep it for himself! [:D] (kidding)

Draken

Nah, he let me take yours home with me. He said you had the supplies to just make some more... [:D] I may have to venture out to Pla-za to pick up some of that blue and green, and orange if they have it.

Now, for my Lotus pen, do I want Amboyna Burl or Ribbon Sapele? Decisions, decisions...

Cheers,
Draken

LanceD

Jim, just wanted to let you know that my order came in over the weekend while I was out of town. Thanks again for all of your hard work on the group purchase.

Boss302

Hi Jim: I have a problem with my order. Inside the USPS flatrate envelope was a box marked "Texas John," which isn't me and it did not contain the 6 Imperial Ti RB kits or Imperial bushings that I ordered. I'm guesing Texas John got my order. Let me know how this can get straightened out.

Thanks

Pat aka Boss302

TexasJohn

Hi Jim - A (my???) box arrived today. When I opened it, the name "Boss 302" was printed on the top. I opened it anyway and made all the pens today. They really turned out looking real hot. (Just kidding) I think Pat got mine so I will contact him directly and see what we can work out (if that is ok with you). A copy of my original order follows: Hey Jim - I just had to get in on this. Please set me up for 1 Jr. Emp Gold RB @ 39.75, 1 Jr. Emp. Blk Ti RB @ 27.40, and 1 Imp. Blk Ti RB @ 32.81. Also will need bushings for the Emp Jr. and Imp. @ 4.15 = 8.30. Include insurance 2.40 and shipping 4.60. If I am correct, this should come out to 115.26. Let me know if my figures are correct and I will do the PayPal thing when I hear from you. Thanks much for doing all this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Bresnan
[8)][8)][8)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

JimGo

Pat and John, SORRY about that! I'm not quite sure how that happened! If you guys can ship the packages to each other, that will be the most efficient way to correct the problem. If I can help, just let me know. Thanks!

Lance, thanks for the update!

Best of luck to you guys with your pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom