CSUSA New Kit Group Buy - 27-JUL-06 - Shipped

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Yeah, that's probably better than the medium CA that came immediately to mind! [:D] Once you mentioned it, I had actually thought about using those glue sticks that some crafters use.

Nolan

Emperor | Jr. Emp. | Lotus | Imperial
Go/Go/Ti/Ti | Go/Go/Ti/Ti | Go/Go/Ti/Ti | Go/Go/Ti/Ti
FP/RB/FP/RB/BU | FP/RB/FP/RB/BU | FP/RB/FP/RB/BU | FP/RB/FP/RB/BU
00/00/00/00/00 | 00/01/00/01/01 | 00/00/00/00/00 | 01/01/00/01/01

$195.45 total (5 kits, 2 bushings, shipping)

Nolan

Draken

Ok Jim, now to confuse things a bit, here's the order for my BIL. Can I keep this separate from mine? Makes invoicing him easier. [:D] An update to my order is also included.

00/00/00/00/00 | 00/00/00/01/01 | 00/01/00/00/00 | 00/00/00/01/00 - Draken's BIL (3 kits/1 bu)
00/00/00/00/00 | 00/00/00/01/00 | 01/00/00/00/01 | 00/01/00/00/00 - Draken (3 kits/1 bu)

Thanks,
Draken

JimGo

Not a problem James! I'll send you two separate PayPal invoices when the time comes. I'll hold off on sending them for now, in case you want to further increase your order! [:D]

JeffG

Hi all... I joined this forum specifically for this buy ;-)

01/00/00/01/01 | 00/00/00/00/00 | 00/00/00/01/01 | 01/01/00/01/00

JimGo

Welcome Jeff! I'm flattered! As I'm sure you've figured out, we LOVE pictures, so be sure to post any of your current pens, as well as these!!

alamocdc

Jim, I don't know how I missed this (especially since we talked about it about a month ago), but you know I'm in.

00/00/00/00/00 | 02/03/02/03/01 | 02/03/02/03/01 | 02/03/02/03/00

Dario

Jim,

For your protection and peace of mind...I suggest you make the insurance MANDATORY.

Imagine if USPS lost one uninsured package...though it is not your responsibility, the customer who ordered may feel bad not just at USPS but you too. How about you, how will you feel? I know I will feel bad for months (or even longer if I were you). You don't want to be caught in that situation my friend.

Just an advise.

JimGo

Just wanted to bump this thread up again in case anyone else is interested in joining in on the fun. We have 10 days 'till I close the group buy and start collecting money, so there's still some time if you're interested. For those participating, please remember to tell me whether you're purchasing insurance or not - if not, the risk of loss is on you.

bradbn4

I figure that I would take Insurance + the larger flat box - I want to keep all the orginal packing stuff that comes with the pen kit.
If it will fit in the smaller vcr style box - no problems going 'small' but I would go big to get it all.

bradbn4

JimGo

Brad, I was planning on taking each kit out of the little white boxes in which it's shipped (assuming the kits come in boxes like the Emperor), and I was going to flatten those boxes and ship them along with the kits. Are you saying that you would prefer your kits to remain in the little white boxes? If so, that's fine; I just want to make sure I'm shipping it the way you'd prefer.

bradbn4

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Brad, I was planning on taking each kit out of the little white boxes in which it's shipped (assuming the kits come in boxes like the Emperor), and I was going to flatten those boxes and ship them along with the kits. Are you saying that you would prefer your kits to remain in the little white boxes? If so, that's fine; I just want to make sure I'm shipping it the way you'd prefer.

at one time I was going to order more pens - but then I did something silly....I figured out what it would cost!

Yikes

As long as I get all the silly boxes -etc I don't mind how it is shipped. I also figured it would be easer to just toss all the stuff in a larger box - no worry about finding out that the new boxes are plastic and won't fold (not without a hammer).

Bottom line - ship it in a big box - after all it sure is going to cost some big bucks.

It is only money - right? (Shopsmith+lathe tools+finish+kits+wood)== big bills & lots of fun;

JimGo

OK, thanks for the clarification Brad! I got your E-mail, too; I'll put together the PayPal invoice for you soon - hopefully tonight.

thetalbott4

Jim - Here is my finalized order. Please add the insurance. I came up with $204.55. I'll await your invoice (no hurry on that by the way).

00/00/00/00/00 01/02/00/00/01 00/00/00/00/00 00/02/00/00/01

steve542

If it is not too late I would like to buy two pen kits and two sets of bushings. I'd like one gold junior emperor rollerball and one set of junior emperor bushings and one gold imperial rollerball and one set of imperial bushings. I live in Atlanta Ga. Please advise as to the shipping costs and how to pay you via paypal. Thanks for organizing this. Please advise me if you can accept my order this late. Thanks again. Steve

JimGo

It's not too late! I'm closing the group buy next Friday, June 23. Up 'till then, you're welcome to add new orders or change any current orders. Steve, I'll add your request in a second.

Boss302

Hello: I would like six Imperial â€" Ti RB kits, with bushings and insurance. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together. I'll pay upon receipt of the PayPal billing information. Thanks Pat (PayPal ID: 26-c@sbcglobal.net)

Hi,

My Orders as follows please,

Jr. Emperor â€" Gold FP 1
Jr. Emperor â€" Gold RB 1
Jr. Emperor â€" Ti FP 1
Jr. Emperor â€" Ti RB 1

Plus one set of bushings for Jr Emp.

Lotus â€" Gold FP 1
Lotus â€" Gold RB 2

Plus one set of bushings for Lotus

Imperial â€" Gold FP 1
Imperial â€" Gold RB 2
Imperial â€" Ti RB 2

Plus set of bushings for Imperial Please.

Shipping will be to Zip 46220 thank You

Let me know what to send you via Paypal please.

Thanks!![8D]

reed43

I would to change my order from 3 Jr emperor black ti rollerball and 5 22k gold jr emperor rollerballs to 8 22 k gold rollerballs.I have some black ti's already. Thanks Reed

JimGo

John,
That's fine with me. I looked at the USPS (U.S. Postal Service) web site, and there are two global flat-rate envelopes. I'll have to see whether those flat rate envelopes are big enough to hold the "VCR" size boxes we ususally use here for domestic shipping. if not, I'll have to go with a different box, and the postage will vary. This web site http://pe.usps.gov/text/imm/immc2_016.html#gOdDw174wats gives you an idea of the costs. Regardless of whether we go flat-rate or weight-based for the shipping, you'll have to add in the fees PayPal charges me to process your payment, too. Given all this uncertainty, and the fact that I probably won't get over to the post office to look at the global envelopes before this closes on Friday, I suggest that, if any international members want to participate, we plan on doing a two-tier payment program. First payment will be for the kits, and the second will be for shipping (and insurance, which I'll require for the international shipments). We'll hold off on the shipping payment until after I have all the kits and have a better idea of how to package them to get them to you.

As long as you're OK with 1) taking longer for me to get around to shipping the kits to you (getting to the post office isn't always easy for me); 2) paying for insurance; 3) having to make two separate payments, one for the kits and one for shipping; and 4) waiting 'till all the payments clear before I ship, then I'm OK with taking international orders, including orders for you guys in Oz.

JimGo

Originally posted by reed43
<br />I would to change my order from 3 Jr emperor black ti rollerball and 5 22k gold jr emperor rollerballs to 8 22 k gold rollerballs.I have some black ti's already. Thanks Reed

Got it Reed. BTW, do you still want two sets of bushings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom