CSUSA Excellent Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fibonacci

I purchased a handful of kits from CSUSA last week and promptly destroyed one. This was entirely my fault, as I was trying something new and just did it wrong.

I posted up a question about my process, asking for advice on how to prevent those problems on future projects.

Within a couple hours, I was contacted by a customer service person from CSUSA offering to replace both the blank and the parts that I damaged for free, plus throw in an accessory to help me be more successful.

Needless to say, I will definitely continue to order from them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

They have always been good to me and I don't live in CONUS. but then since I joined IAP I have done most of my purchases on here.:wink:

Lin

toolcrazy

I agree with the great service. The pocket clip on a Jr. Retro was mis-manufactured and I emailed them telling them I don't know if I bought it from them or Lau Lau. But I had defective hardware. They said it didn't matter where I bought it, they would replace the hardware. I told them that I didn't want a replacement, I just wanted to let them know of the defect and I could easily fix it. They insisted and sent me the replacement, anyway. You can't get better service than that.

toddlajoie

Yep, they've replaced "defective" pieces when I was very clear that they were "user mismanaged"... Great customer service for such a large operation... (and they're doing $5 flat rate shipping for the next few weeks...

Top Bottom