Corian rolling pins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from corian king

corian king

My wife is a huge cooking show fan.She came into the shop and said Emeril said that a corian rolling pin was the best because of the weight and the non stick surface.So here is the result of the Honey I want list... She really loves hers.Tell me what you think..

Attachments

• rolling pins.jpg
    rolling pins.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 746
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
The picture here is much better, I think they look pretty cool. Just don't get her too upset when they are within reach.:beat-up::biggrin:

Karin Voorhis

Those are very lovely. I would ask what did you use to do the glue up? and do you rough up surfaces before glue up or just glue and evenly clamp?

corian king

thanks for the comments to everyone.They are around 8inches around 16in long including the handles.actual work space is 10in with 3in handles on both sides and they weigh almost 4lbs.I use the standard corian adhesive to glue these up and you don't have to rough up the surface before glueing but I do hit the pieces with 220 grit just to make sure there is no dirt or ink to bleed though.

W.Y.

Very nice looking rolling pins. I have turned dozens of corian pens and bottle stoppers but never anything as big as a rolling pin in corian.
You did a marvelous job on them.

Top Bottom