Congratulations to LOML (GLOAT)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

She just passed step 2 of USMLE (US Medical Licensure Exam)

She took it backwards...Step 1 is next.

Since she visits this site more often than half the members (knows/remembers the members and posts better than I do actually)...I believe she belongs to this great community too.

WooHoo!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Originally posted by ilikewood
<br />Congrates to Dario's LOML.
Yeah, what Weasel Bill just said.

So Dario, if I understand you correctly ... all those sweet, caring, gentle posts with your name on it ... were actually written by Mrs. D???? And the remaining ones ..... the threats ... the ugly posts ... the mean spirited one ... those are actually from YOU??

Dario

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />
So Dario, if I understand you correctly ... all those sweet, caring, gentle posts with your name on it ... were actually written by Mrs. D???? And the remaining ones ..... the threats ... the ugly posts ... the mean spirited one ... those are actually from YOU??

LOL...you just might have caught me [}:)] LOL

DocStram

Oh yeah, one more thing ... since you said your wifey reads the posts and spends time here .... this is a personal note to Mrs. Dario.

Mrs. Dario .... leave that bum! Who needs him?? You just passed your MLE Step 1 ..... why put up with his aggravation? There are plenty of caring, handsome penturners who would jump at the chance to make you happy. Get rid of him now, while you can! Besides, just look at how few pen kits he has ... how small his supply of pen blanks is. There are plenty of guys here with tons more pen kits and a whole whole lot more pen blanks! Come to Idaho!
Signed,
Weasel Bill in Idaho

Dario

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />Oh yeah, one more thing ... since you said your wifey reads the posts and spends time here .... this is a personal note to Mrs. Dario.

Mrs. Dario .... leave that bum! Who needs him?? You just passed your MLE Step 1 ..... why put up with his aggravation? There are plenty of caring, handsome penturners who would jump at the chance to make you happy. Get rid of him now, while you can! Besides, just look at how few pen kits he has ... how small his supply of pen blanks is. There are plenty of guys here with tons more pen kits and a whole whole lot more pen blanks! Come to Idaho!
Signed,
Weasel Bill in Idaho

I will even print and hand deliver this to her [}:)]

Kidding aside, she does know you guys (and gals) more than I do. She never posted anything but a few of my posts were "influenced" by her [;)]

ilikewood

Careful Jim....that may be her actually writing this and not Dario[:0]. He says Jo is on there more than he is and maybe she writes for him as a ghost writer!!

PS- I'm getting experieced at this as I have 4 daughters (12,14,15,16) and I have to "write" for them sometimes in their e-mails and MySpace. Drives my kids nuts, but it keeps their friends on the "straight and narrow". [:D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Please send your wife my congratulations on her accomplishment. There have been many times over the years when I wish I had gone further in the medical field. I'm just a tinge jealous. [8D]

Dario

Originally posted by jjenk02
Guys and Gals she is also a great cook.

So true but you should meet my father in law, he spoils us every weekend [:D]. He is a great cook.

Jo (LOML) visits IAP almost as frequent as I do but most of the time simultaneoulsy on our own laptops.

Guys, she turned a bowl already...and will turn more once she finished her review/exams.

FYI, she is always with me when I go out of town LOL...actually to visit our daughter every weekend who stays with my in laws. So she doesn't have more time in the shop than I.

pmichris

Congratulations Mrs. (Dr) D O. Dario I am sure you are very proud, when she finishes this up does it mean you can retire and cook for her and turn a few pens as a "side job"? When my father earned is EdD (Doctorate of Education) my mother was awarded her PHT (Pushed Hubby Through) then she finshed her PHD in Nuclear Chemistry 6 months later. Wonder what Dario will earn when she becomes DR.?

Chris

Woodnknots

Originally posted by ilikewood
<br />

PS- I'm getting experieced at this as I have 4 daughters (12,14,15,16) and I have to "write" for them sometimes in their e-mails and MySpace. Drives my kids nuts, but it keeps their friends on the "straight and narrow". [:D]

At least I'm not the only one who "invades" my child's privacy!! Good for you!

Dario

Thanks guys.

Just a clarification...she is already a (medical) doctor, even before we met. She is licensed in the Philippines but cannot practice here until she go through the US medical licensure requirements. A very expensive and time consuming process but it is for the best. Review classes are so expensive we can't afford it, good thing we have people helping us (my in laws-parents and sister). The cost, in woodturner's perspective...you can buy a Oneway 2436 lathe with the fee for one! [:0]

low_48

Congrats Jo,
Now I can see the plan that Dario has been working on. New lathe, pen blank business,etc.......... With a Dr. in the house, someone can become a full time turner/wood retailer.[}:)][}:)]Maybe a DWS (doctor of wood spinnery), or would that be a spin doctor?

Ohhhhhh, I just love solving mysteries[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom