condaments anyone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russell Eaton

Russell Eaton

I recently bought a few pepper mills and picked up some salt and pepper shakers as well. These are the first pepper mills I have made. The first is Rosewood, the second is Ambrosia Maple, and the third is Cherry, which my wife has claimed as her own. The second picture is some White Oak shakers that I made for a friend, they came from a piece of firewood from his wife's late grandmothers porch. Both sets are finished with lacquer. Hope you enjoy. Russell

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 183
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

djeaton

If you hold the up to your eye and turn them around and around, do they show you pretty colors? :) I like the egg shaped ones the best. In fact, a light colored salt shaker and a dark wood pepper shaker would look real nice beside my chair where I eat. :)
D.

Russell Eaton

If you hold the up to your eye and turn them around and around, do they show you pretty colors? :) I like the egg shaped ones the best. In fact, a light colored salt shaker and a dark wood pepper shaker would look real nice beside my chair where I eat. :)
D.
Well bro for a nominal fee you too could have one!LOL These are for a friends wife and inlaws.

Top Bottom