coloring pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Redshed

I am going to make some darts for gifts but the only colors psi sells are gold. I want to make the kit silver to better fit the turquoise blanks I have. Do yall have any Ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I colored some brass and stainless steel - question being able to do that on plated parts. I used Black Brass for the brass and Presto Black SSB for Stainless steel.

Joebobber

I can't remember where i saw them in different colors. Maybe Beartooth woods? I might have other colors than gold but i doubt it. I do know 1 of the vendors has them though!

Joebobber

You know darts use a 2ba tap so you could just skip the kit and take solid aluminum, drill and tap it, and turn your material. The tap sets are pretty cheap on Ebay.

Redshed

I colored some brass and stainless steel - question being able to do that on plated parts. I used Black Brass for the brass and Presto Black SSB for Stainless steel.
after doing some research with Presto Black SSBand found something called rub and buff, the only drawback is that it might come off if it hits a hard surface.

Top Bottom