Closed end twist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am looking to do a closed end twist pen. I have read some of the articles in the library and see how to turn the pen with both closed end and a closed end with a insert but I was wondering how I could modify the twist mech. so that I can replace the ink if it were to run out?

Any thoughts?

Jesse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

A twist pen with a closed end upper barrel would just pull apart like any other twist pen . The upper barrel separates from the transmission as usual , slimline , comfort , Jr Gent , cigar , even a one piece pen would pull off the transmission the same as a regular version of these pens .

IDIOT!!!!

I totally F'ed this one up and showed a true greenhorn moment. As stated everything would just pull apart as normal the pen would just not have a cap and clip.

Sorry about this dumb question and for ldb for setting me straight. I had the whole setup backwards in my head.

Sorry for the newbie brain fart.

RAdams

Banned
yup me too. (See current threads about backwards cigar tubes!) Sometimes the fix (or realization) is the funnest part!

ctubbs

All who have not looked at a problem from the wrong end, stand up and send me $5. Oh goody I'm gonna be rich, I'm gonna be rich. Why aren't you all standing up? Oh well, I'm not gonna be rich after all!:redface::cool:
Charles

RAdams

Banned
All who have not looked at a problem from the wrong end, stand up and send me $5. Oh goody I'm gonna be rich, I'm gonna be rich. Why aren't you all standing up? Oh well, I'm not gonna be rich after all!:redface::cool:
Charles

ROFL

THAT was funny!

Top Bottom