click pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

denny

Good morning. I am looking for a suggestion or two on a good quality click pen. I have a customer who wants only a click..I have tried a few in the past but never to happy with them. Thanks in advance
Denny D.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Decennt Clicks IMO

Like you Denny, I have not been impressed by many. I find the Vertex, Aero click, and Spartan to be decent. None have come back to me, but my clients may not have informed me. Here's a few.

Attachments

• 1_Ebonite Aero.jpg
    1_Ebonite Aero.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Aero Click Pink Pearl.jpg
    Aero Click Pink Pearl.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Vertex Brushed Sliver Blue Rhino Front.jpg
    Vertex Brushed Sliver Blue Rhino Front.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Carbon Fiber Vertex.jpg
    Carbon Fiber Vertex.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 132

Spats139

I like the Sierra click pens. I have two that I've been carrying and using for about 4-5 years; they're still going strong look great. At least one of them is, I misplaced the second, for the umpteenth time, over the holidays; still waiting for it to reappear.

One thing I like to do with these pens is cut the tube shorter so that I don't need to use the extension on the end of the refill.

Curly

Mal you can also leave the tubes as they come and put in a Uniball 207 refill. It's longer than the Parker refill that comes with the kit by the extension amount. Do they still make those Sierra Clicks with the extension? I thought they stopped making them in favor of kits with shorter tubes.

Bope

I have only made a couple click pens and the most immediate thing that I noticed is the ones that click and the ones that don't. Sierra's don't click when you push the plunger and I find them very unsatisfying. On the other hand the Gatsby does click. My BIL said he had to look to make sure the ink was out when he pushed the Sierra. On the Gatsby he knew he could start writing without looking. I couldn't tell you how well each mechanism holds up over time.

magpens

Hey, Pete ...

Not me that made that post !!! . My avatar is a waving CDN flag, not stationary !

Yes, I am quite familiar with the Sierra click pen offerings as I have made a lot of them. . The manufacturer did in fact discontinue the particular version that I think is being referred to ... the one with the internal extension tube.

I now like to use the version which might be named "Elegant Button Click Sierra", which has a brass tube length of 61.5mm. . I mainly use the plating option which is called Satin Chrome/Chrome. . I like the soft click mechanism.

However I have found things very confusing with regard to the Sierra click brass tube lengths since Berea discontinued that old version with the internal extension piece. . There are now a number of tube length options and various corresponding kit names that I can't keep straight in my mind.

I find the Bear Tooth Woods website to be a very useful reference for refreshing my knowledge of what's-actually-what. . I also buy from there because Ernie is the only vendor who has made it his business to clarify the confusion as much as possible.

Mal you can also leave the tubes as they come and put in a Uniball 207 refill. It's longer than the Parker refill that comes with the kit by the extension amount. Do they still make those Sierra Clicks with the extension? I thought they stopped making them in favor of kits with shorter tubes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom