Cheer Classic Nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

I just ordered some Bock Nibs from the Classic Nib site using PayPal this morning at 11:54 A.M. Less than 1 hour later, at 12:52 P.M, PayPal alerted me that my shipping was refunded. Thirty minutes after that, at 1:24 P.M., PayPal alerted me that my "My package is on the way". I received my tracking number 1.5 hr after ordering. And this is a Saturday. Thank you!! :). Doc

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks Doc and Randy, we try very hard to keep in contact with our customers and get orders out the same day as received. Any order received before noon our time will go out that day 99% of the time as we've arranged with the P.O. to pick up packages every day by 2P.M. If after noon we will ship it out the next day by 2 P.M.

wizard

I just ordered some Bock Nibs from the Classic Nib site using PayPal this morning at 11:54 A.M. Less than 1 hour later, at 12:52 P.M, PayPal alerted me that my shipping was refunded. Thirty minutes after that, at 1:24 P.M., PayPal alerted me that my "My package is on the way". I received my tracking number 1.5 hr after ordering. And this is a Saturday. Thank you!! :). Doc

......and I got my order this A.M. less than 48 hours after ordering:good::good: Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom