Cheers to Alumilite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

retrojim

I thought I'd repeat my experience here. I posted in the casting subforum but this is a definite cheer for Alumilite customer service.

I decided to try casting blanks and bought a 2lb batch of Alumilite from my local Woodcraft this Saturday just to get started. I didn't notice until I got it home that the bag had Clear Part A and Clear Slow Part B. My local Woodcraft ran out of the 2 lb kits and won't have any in until next week at the earliest but they said they'd exchange my kit. They're also the only local place to buy it. So I emailed Alumilite and asked them if this was still usable. They replied immediately this morning and told me only the A part differs in Alumilite Clear, so what I really had was regular 7 min pot time Alumilite Clear. Then they said they were sending me a 2 lb kit of the slow free of charge so I could compare the two and see which one I liked best. I wasn't expecting that at all and really only asked them for information. I was expecting to have to return what I have to Woodcraft for a replacement once thy got more Alumilite Clear Slow delivered.

Kudos to Alumilite for going out of their way to make me happy. I'll definitely buy more of their products!

Lucky2

They obviously care for their customer's opinion, plus, they also seem to want to make sure that their customer's are pleased with them and their products. Bully for them, it's just to bad, that there aren't more like them.

Len

Top Bottom