L lshafer Member Joined Jul 11, 2026 Messages 8 Location Phoenix, AZ Yesterday at 12:48 AM #1 I tried my first Celtic knot today after making a 45 degree jig. I think it turned out OK. Bloodwood and white ash in a Manhattan. Only turning for about 3 months so I'll take that. Attachments IMG_6779.jpeg 467.5 KB · Views: 55 IMG_6780.jpeg 731.4 KB · Views: 56 IMG_6781.jpeg 782.1 KB · Views: 51 IMG_6782.jpeg 627.7 KB · Views: 47 IMG_6783.jpeg 603.4 KB · Views: 52
I tried my first Celtic knot today after making a 45 degree jig. I think it turned out OK. Bloodwood and white ash in a Manhattan. Only turning for about 3 months so I'll take that.
howsitwork Member Joined Jul 9, 2016 Messages 2,730 Location Thirsk Yesterday at 3:49 AM #2 looks good . You could try different angles of jig to stretch or shorten the length of the knot .
GaryMGg Member Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 6,196 Location McIntosh, Florida, USA. Yesterday at 4:56 PM #3 You nailed it. I think 60 degrees would look even better.
L lisa77581 Member Joined Jan 23, 2025 Messages 24 Location houston Yesterday at 8:20 PM #4 Nice work!
gimpy Member Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 2,845 Location Danville, Pa Yesterday at 8:54 PM #5 Looking good
Sataro Member Joined Mar 15, 2009 Messages 3,634 Location Mexia, TX Today at 2:00 AM #6 Very nice job!