California Walnut Ice Cream Scoop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kludge77

kludge77

This was my first scoop. A gift from my bride. I've turn loads of handles for my workshop though the main difference here is you can't scoop ice cream with a chisel or screwdriver! :biggrin:

This blanks was LOADED with voids. Filled with CA and finished with CA and polished to 12000 MM. I can't wait to test it out!!

C&C Welcome and appreciated!

Attachments

• Ice Cream Scoop 001.jpg
    Ice Cream Scoop 001.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 278
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

To help keep you from trouble, just send it along with a gallon of good ice cream and I will sacrifice myself to do the scoop testing for you. Oh, by the way, after testing is completed, I may have lost your return address. That is a very good looking IC scoop you finished. Congratulations.
Charles

kludge77

To help keep you from trouble, just send it along with a gallon of good ice cream and I will sacrifice myself to do the scoop testing for you. Oh, by the way, after testing is completed, I may have lost your return address. That is a very good looking IC scoop you finished. Congratulations.
Charles

HA! A gallant gesture indeed!

Thanks.

kludge77

I work across the street from company that makes Claro rifle blanks. They sell their cuts off at a decent price, but you have to buy them by the pallet load...

So, yea. I'm pretty well stocked up! I only wish the pieces were larger!! :)

Top Bottom