Buckeyes win!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

If the offense would have played like that in two other games I can think of, they would have been playing on Wednesday instead of Monday. I'm surprised it didn't end up 55-20. What a great game. (yes, OSU fan here)[:D][:D][:D]

woodwish

Didn't watch the game but congrats, I was cheering on the Florida Gators who also won. Go Gators! Does seem strange that the Gators beat the FSU 'Noles by the biggest lead ever between the two but they are playing tonight against a top 5 team. BCS just doesn't make sense to me. The headlines here in FSU land quote Bobby Bowden saying that since they beat #5 Tech and if they beat #3 Penn State tonight then they should be considered for #1. Get real Bobby! [}:)]

Mikey

The BCS system automatically reqards the conference winners of conferences that are generally considered powerhouses. They had been talking of changing the sytem so that a conference winner gets an auto bid only if they finish the year in the top 10. If anything, the Orange Bowl should have been yesterday afternoon and the Fiesta bowl should have been played at night.

Anyone else rooting for Texas here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom